Cole and Johanna's Travels

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Christmas Pictures from Wrentham!

I (Cole) flew in to Wrentham for a quick visit over the holidays (Christmas included of course). It was a very short stay, but it was really great seeing my family and the homeland!


























My noflings (niece and nephew): Sophie politely offering a binky and Julien having a great time!























A trip to Wrentham would never be complete without a serious lunch with Jackson (on the left), Nathan, and my mom. Also note the critter Nathan won in the claw machine at Papa Gino's; the Kosts are experts with those machines. I always thought they were just money sinks, basically scams, until I saw these guys in action, they always win some pretty nifty prizes!




















Can you tell my mom wasn't getting good letters?




















Cammie and I got new cameras, here's the evidence!





















Here's Beth checking out some presents on Christmas morning!



















Cammie waiting for the train to Boston. Along with my mom, we went on a whirlwind tour, checking out the MFA, and eating a tasty dinner at Tamarind Bay over in Harvard Sq. It was funny going back, it really didn't seem like I was gone long, old Boston will always be home I think.















Yes, there is actually snow in New England, here's a grainy shot of Mt. Washington from the plane. It was pretty amazing seeing almost zero snow in the northeast, and along the entire approach to Phoenix, snow all over the high desert. There was even some snow on the north-facing slopes in the Superstitions, just 30 miles east of Phoenix.

2 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Pittman said...

Those are some cute babies, Cole!

We'll have to have a Scrabble tournament one of these days!
Did anyone back in MA know about the "ZA"

12:55 PM  
Blogger Johanna and Cole said...

The ZA was denied!! I had a chance at winning our game by dropping the Z for za, but our dictionary was out of date!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home